Labtech pioneers compliant airflow monitoring and control solutions for laboratories
Exhibitor: LABTECH EQUIPMENT CORP.
Booth No.: L606
Labtech has been committed to promoting safety and hygiene measures in laboratories, particularly in the area of fume hoods. They have introduced airflow monitors with audio and visual alarms to meet international standards, such as the ANSI/AIHA Z9.5-2012 Ventilation Standard for Laboratory and the provisions of sections 3.3.3 and 8.10. According to these standards, laboratory fume hoods should be equipped with airflow monitors, airflow alarms, or face velocity alarm indicators to alert users of proper airflow. Labtech's efforts have been recognized by domestic occupational health authorities, who have developed relevant regulatory provisions highlighting the importance of local exhaust devices.
Currently, most fume hoods used in laboratories fail to meet the requirements of the upcoming revised provisions of the "Standard for Hazard Prevention of Specific Chemical Substances," effective from July 1, 2023. Article 17, Section 2 of the revised provisions mandates that local exhaust devices should have monitoring devices installed at appropriate locations in the duct connecting the hood to measure static pressure, flow rate, or other indicators that demonstrate the proper operation of the equipment. This has significant negative implications for laboratory safety and user health, increasing the risk of chemical hazards.
To address this issue, Labtech offers various solutions. Besides equipping newly installed fume hoods with airflow monitors, existing fume hoods can also be retrofitted with "Intelligent Airflow Monitoring Equipment." This intelligent airflow monitoring equipment, provided by TEL, operates on over 500,000 devices worldwide. It not only helps users comply with regulatory requirements but also provides audible and visual alarms to alert users of potential hazards, further enhancing operator safety and health.
After installing this airflow monitoring equipment, Labtech provides on-site inspection services conducted by the TAF-certified inspection organization (I0041), including inspections and subsequent assessments of laboratory ventilation/fume hoods. The inspection methods follow ANSI/ASHRAE110-2016 and evaluate the standards of ANSI/AIHA Z9.5, EPA, and NERC. Labtech offers improvement recommendations and countermeasures to address any anomalies.
Labtech's leadership in guiding standard revisions and providing airflow monitoring solutions has made significant contributions to laboratory safety and user health. Their efforts help reduce the risk of chemical exposure to the human body while providing a regulatory-compliant environment for safer and more reliable laboratory work. Labtech will continue to devote itself to promoting the development of occupational safety and health and consistently provide innovative solutions to ensure workplace safety and health.
To determine if your fume hood complies with regulations and ensures your safety, we welcome you to visit our booth L606 at the 2023 Bio Asia-Taiwan Exhibition or contact our service hotline at 02-2222-8687 to obtain the most suitable recommendations for your needs.
Official website: https://www.labtech.com.tw/
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- Comparison of Maglev Centrifugal Pump and Quaternary Diaphragm Pump Effects on mRNA encapsulated LNP LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2023-08-02
- Evolution of Upstream Bioprocessing for Viral Vector Production LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2023-08-02
- TFF Shear Stress Investigations on Levitronix® Single-Use Centrifugal Pumps LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2023-08-02
- Golden Biotech will showcase at BIO Asia 2023 and hold a seminar GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2023-07-30
- Life Science FVG Cluster CLUSTER SCIENZE DELLA VITA DEL FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA - POLO TECNOLOGICO ALTO ADRIATICO ANDREA GALVANI / 2023-07-29
- Taiwan FDA granted the API Market License of Ponatinib HCI "GBC" GENOVIOR BIOTECH CORP. / 2023-07-29
- Co-development partner wanted for the following injection projects GENOVIOR BIOTECH CORP. / 2023-07-29
- EU Partners submit MAA to several EU member states, and expect EU GMP site audit conducted in 2024. GENOVIOR BIOTECH CORP. / 2023-07-29
- IKG Medtech Co., Ltd. "IKG Long-distance Reablement Service" and "IKG Leg Power King" integrate the IKG MEDTECH CO., LTD. / 2023-07-29
- NYCU's Anivance AI Revolutionizes Animal Testing Models with Biomimetic Organs-on-Chips Technology! NYCU-GUAN-YU CHEN / 2023-07-28
- Exonox’ platform technology could deliver patient stratification and clinical trial enrichment EXONOX BIOSCIENCES, INC. / 2023-07-28
- As a HUB of European medical industry, Italy participates in Bio Asia 2023 ITALIAN ECONOMIC, TRADE AND CULTURAL PROMOTION OFFICE IN TAIPEI TRADE SECTION / 2023-07-27
- Exonox has completed the prototype kit for non-invasive monitoring of renal function decline in DN EXONOX BIOSCIENCES, INC. / 2023-07-27
- HANCHORBIO ANNOUNCES TFDA IND APPROVAL FOR HCB101 TO TREAT SOLID AND HEMATOLOGICAL MALIGNANCIES HANCHORBIO INC. / 2023-07-26
- Labtech offers comprehensive solutions for laboratory ventilation furniture and equipment LABTECH EQUIPMENT CORP. / 2023-07-26
- Labtech x TRIPOWER Showcase Lab Design and Planning Competence LABTECH EQUIPMENT CORP. / 2023-07-26
- Open Lab Day : 16th/17th/18th August 2023 MALVERN PANALYTICAL / 2023-07-26
- NanoSight Pro Launch: Characterizing Bionanomaterials has never been so quick, easy and accurate! MALVERN PANALYTICAL / 2023-07-26
- Malvern Panalytical Taiwan offers full-fledged application and sales support, even for particle size MALVERN PANALYTICAL / 2023-07-26
- Dangerous high rate myopia, Eyemikan Myopia Services to protect the occurrence of critical vision. EYEMIKAN BIOTECH INC. / 2023-07-25