VELP official sharing: How to prepare experimental samples more efficiently?
Exhibitor: TE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
Booth No.: N1002
Italian VELP Laboratory Leading Brand | Exclusive Agent of VELP Laboratory Equipment - TELAB
Sample preparation is a very important link in the experimental process, and even one of the factors that can directly affect the experimental results. Within VELP laboratory equipment, a range of products assists you in making your analysis/sample preparation as good as possible.
Proper handling and preparation of samples is essential prior to any type of analysis. This step is the most important step in the whole process, it helps to improve the experimental accuracy.
Next, I will introduce you one by one the effects/working fields brought about by various types of physical and chemical equipment in different experimental stages.
Stirring, dissolving and mixing of food, beverage, cosmetic, pharmaceutical and chemical samples.
VELP offers a versatile range of overhead stirrers (knob/digital) with state-of-the-art stirring capabilities for any requirement in terms of sample viscosity and volume, even in challenging environments. Choose from a wide range of reliable solutions and complete your system with a range of essential accessories such as:
- H-Bracket with H-shaped base ensures maximum stability and durability, thanks to high-quality materials such as aluminum/stainless steel, properly treated to resist chemicals and corrosion
- Extensive range of agitator shafts for precise agitation. Selecting the correct agitator shaft is a very important step in obtaining optimum performance. It is important to evaluate the characteristics of the agitator shaft and its effect on the fluid, as well as volume and viscosity
Heating magnetic stirrer
The main purpose of a heating magnetic stirrer is heating, stirring and mixing. It works equally well with solid or liquid samples to obtain consistent mixtures. VELP offers a full range of heated magnetic stirrers to meet requirements from basic applications to cloud-controlled temperature regulation. Choose according to panel (round or square), material (CerAlTop™, aluminum or ceramic plate) and number of positions (single/multiple).
A wide range of accessories is available, such as:
- Hemispherical bowls for heating in place of oil baths and for clean, safe analysis with round bottom flasks
- MonoAluBlock™ and MultiAluBlock™ for high volume reactions, saving time/bench space while achieving maximum stirring and heating performance
Test tube mixing shaker
Test tube mixing shakers can be used to mix the contents of test tubes and beakers. Thanks to this structure, the shock is able to transmit its orbital motion to the liquid inside the tube, thus creating a vortex that facilitates the reaction or homogenization with high precision. VELP offers a different range of test tube mixing shakers for mixing substances in test tubes of any shape or size, with manual or continuous mode, with a patented and revolutionary IR sensor that ensures excellent efficiency, unique comfort and repeatability A drastic reduction in sexual strain. Furthermore, thanks to the connection to many platforms and accessories, the tube mixing shaker is a very versatile solution, ideal for any need. Attachments are easily secured securely with a simple pressure and ensure excellent performance in mixing a wide variety of tubes and containers.
The VELP OV5 homogenizer is the ideal solution for homogenizing, emulsifying and suspending biological tissues (cells, animals and vegetables), pharmaceutical products, cosmetics and food by breaking down the components and distributing them homogeneously throughout the solution. Just a single shaft for all applications, which can be easily and quickly connected via snap hooks, as well as a wide range of rotors and stators for any requirement.
For the original text of VELP, please contact: https://www.velp.com/en-ww/sample-preparation-how-to-improve-your-daily-stirring-and-mixing-task-and-get-more-accurate-results-for-your-analysis.aspx
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- FM&G Biomed Co., Ltd. was admitted to the Tainan Science Park FM&G BIOMED CO., LTD. / 2023-06-01
- New Molecular Biology Tools from EcoTech: A Fresh Eco-Choice BERTEC ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. / 2023-05-31
- Revolutionary Electronic Repeater Pipette: Rainin NanoRep BERTEC ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. / 2023-05-31
- JIN BIN GROUP - COMPANY BACKGROUND J.B. PHARMACY GROUP SDN. BHD. / 2023-05-31
- BRIEF OF KANYI INTERNATIONAL KANYI INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD. / 2023-05-31
- The plan of the new factory at Central Taiwan Science Park. LUYANG TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2023-05-31
- Comparison of Maglev Centrifugal Pump and Quaternary Diaphragm Pump Effects on mRNA encapsulated LNP LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2023-05-31
- Evolution of Upstream Bioprocessing for Viral Vector Production LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2023-05-31
- TFF Shear Stress Investigations on Levitronix® Single-Use Centrifugal Pumps LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2023-05-31
- EffPha is the leading CRO for early phase oncology trials EFFICIENT PHARMA MANAGEMENT CORP. / 2023-05-31
- Introduction of Proximie MISSIONCARE MEDICINE CO. / 2023-05-30
- The Introduction to Drug Design and Chemical Biology Core lab MING-HON HOU / 2023-05-30
- The "intelligent cOmputing Noble Embryo" (icONE) received the 18th National Innovation Awar (2021) CENTER FOR GENOMIC MEDICINE, NATIONAL CHENG KUNG UNIVERSITY / 2023-05-30
- Guard Patch-AIOT wearable system and platform COMMUNICATION AND BIOLOGIC INTEGRATED CIRCUITS (CBIC) LAB, NCKU / 2023-05-30
- AIOT for Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease COMMUNICATION AND BIOLOGIC INTEGRATED CIRCUITS (CBIC) LAB, NCKU / 2023-05-30
- Guard Patch-Your Health Technology Co., Ltd. COMMUNICATION AND BIOLOGIC INTEGRATED CIRCUITS (CBIC) LAB, NCKU / 2023-05-30
- BIO-LINK BIOLOGICAL APPLIED TECHNOLOGIES(SHANGHAI) CO., LTD BIO-LINK BIOLOGICAL APPLIED TECHNOLOGIES(SHANGHAI) CO., LTD. / 2023-05-30
- Nona Biosciences Announces Strategic Collaboration Agreement with PharmaEssentia PIRC PHARMAESSENTIA CORP. / 2023-05-29
- About China IP Information and Consulting Co. CHINGCHENG ATTORNEYS AT LAW / 2023-05-29
- CRScube, spurring global clinical trials using 'EDC solution' in the US CRSCUBE INC. / 2023-05-28