Cytiva and Pall Life Sciences complete integration to create a global innovation
Booth No.: L717
May 2, 2023
- Combined broad and differentiated portfolio with trusted technologies and commercial and service organizations
- Customers will have simpler and greater access to industry-leading expertise, tools, and services
Video download and sharing page
Cytiva and the life sciences business of Pall Corporation have completed their integration and are now united as one business under the Cytiva brand. With nearly 16 000 associates in 40 countries, and more than 300 years’ heritage of trusted expertise, the new Cytiva supports customers in solving major biotechnology challenges and plays a critical role in advancing and accelerating therapeutics for the benefit of patients everywhere.
In January 2023, the life sciences business of Pall separated from Pall Corporation. Pall’s biotech portfolio is now a product family in Cytiva’s bioprocess business. The Pall medical portfolio will remain a market brand and part of Cytiva. Pall Corporation continues to operate as a Danaher operating company serving customers across a wide range of industrial applications.
Emmanuel Ligner, Danaher Group Executive, President and CEO of Cytiva, says: “The biotechnology industry is at the start of a new era. New modalities are emerging, there is greater emphasis on local manufacturing, and we are accelerating the adoption of digital solutions. Our customers need a partner that can meet them at every part of their process. Uniting Cytiva and the life sciences business of Pall gives us the focus, expertise, and talent to help our customers discover, develop, and deliver the next generations of novel therapeutics.”
Cytiva’s now expanded and differentiated portfolio will better enable customers to accelerate therapeutics from discovery to delivery. The portfolio now includes industry-leading product brands including Allegro, Supor, iCELLis, Kleenpak, and Pegasus, in addition to ÄKTA, Amersham, Biacore, FlexFactory, HyClone, MabSelect, Sefia, Whatman, Xcellerex, and Xuri*.
Meet Cytiva's leadership team here.
*Allegro, Supor, iCELLis, Kleenpak, Pegasus, ÄKTA, Amersham, Biacore, FlexFactory, HyClone, MabSelect, Sefia, Whatman, Xcellerex, and Xuri are trademarks of Global Life Solutions USA LLC or an affiliate doing business as Cytiva.
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- FM&G Biomed Co., Ltd. was admitted to the Tainan Science Park FM&G BIOMED CO., LTD. / 2023-06-01
- New Molecular Biology Tools from EcoTech: A Fresh Eco-Choice BERTEC ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. / 2023-05-31
- Revolutionary Electronic Repeater Pipette: Rainin NanoRep BERTEC ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. / 2023-05-31
- JIN BIN GROUP - COMPANY BACKGROUND J.B. PHARMACY GROUP SDN. BHD. / 2023-05-31
- BRIEF OF KANYI INTERNATIONAL KANYI INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD. / 2023-05-31
- The plan of the new factory at Central Taiwan Science Park. LUYANG TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2023-05-31
- Comparison of Maglev Centrifugal Pump and Quaternary Diaphragm Pump Effects on mRNA encapsulated LNP LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2023-05-31
- Evolution of Upstream Bioprocessing for Viral Vector Production LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2023-05-31
- TFF Shear Stress Investigations on Levitronix® Single-Use Centrifugal Pumps LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2023-05-31
- EffPha is the leading CRO for early phase oncology trials EFFICIENT PHARMA MANAGEMENT CORP. / 2023-05-31
- Introduction of Proximie MISSIONCARE MEDICINE CO. / 2023-05-30
- The Introduction to Drug Design and Chemical Biology Core lab MING-HON HOU / 2023-05-30
- The "intelligent cOmputing Noble Embryo" (icONE) received the 18th National Innovation Awar (2021) CENTER FOR GENOMIC MEDICINE, NATIONAL CHENG KUNG UNIVERSITY / 2023-05-30
- Guard Patch-AIOT wearable system and platform COMMUNICATION AND BIOLOGIC INTEGRATED CIRCUITS (CBIC) LAB, NCKU / 2023-05-30
- AIOT for Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease COMMUNICATION AND BIOLOGIC INTEGRATED CIRCUITS (CBIC) LAB, NCKU / 2023-05-30
- Guard Patch-Your Health Technology Co., Ltd. COMMUNICATION AND BIOLOGIC INTEGRATED CIRCUITS (CBIC) LAB, NCKU / 2023-05-30
- BIO-LINK BIOLOGICAL APPLIED TECHNOLOGIES(SHANGHAI) CO., LTD BIO-LINK BIOLOGICAL APPLIED TECHNOLOGIES(SHANGHAI) CO., LTD. / 2023-05-30
- Nona Biosciences Announces Strategic Collaboration Agreement with PharmaEssentia PIRC PHARMAESSENTIA CORP. / 2023-05-29
- About China IP Information and Consulting Co. CHINGCHENG ATTORNEYS AT LAW / 2023-05-29
- CRScube, spurring global clinical trials using 'EDC solution' in the US CRSCUBE INC. / 2023-05-28