Ann Tong offers micro injection molding services for the production of microfluidic biochips .
Exhibitor: ANN TONG INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD
Booth No.: L421
Ann Tong, with micro-molding technology as its core, has recently integrated the upstream and downstream supply chain to establish a microfluidic chip ecosystem. We offer end-to-end services, from laboratory to mass production, making us the preferred choice for various customers seeking alternatives to animal experiments, drug preparation, and in vitro testing.
Among these chips, which are made of transparent thermoplastic materials such as PC, PMMA, COP, and CBC, the injection molding process is preferred over the more costly PDMS casting method due to clearer product commercialization models, market pricing considerations, and capacity requirements. However, these mature products have complex functionalities, integrating multiple components such as films, connectors, seals, electrodes, surface modifications, and reagents. To prevent leakage, the chip design and assembly processes pose challenges during development.
Taking a cell culture chip as an example, it contains a PET porous membrane that serves not only for cell separation and cultivation but also requires a smooth surface for autofocus in image analysis. Fortunately, during the early stages of product development, the chip structure design can be aligned with the shape of the hot-pressing fixture used for the porous membrane, ensuring uniform tension around the film edges and reducing additional costs caused by repeated mold modifications. This exemplifies the value of the DFM (Design for Manufacturing) process in Ann Tong's microfluidic outsourcing services, such as assessing in advance the transcribing distortion of microstructure features during mold fabrication and after molding. It also involves integrating multilayer channels and components, simplifying chip structures, and utilizing standardized parts.
Ann Tong warmly welcomes collaboration with startups in the early stages of development, aiming to provide robust process considerations and reduce risks when transitioning products to mass production.
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- Comparison of Maglev Centrifugal Pump and Quaternary Diaphragm Pump Effects on mRNA encapsulated LNP LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2023-08-02
- Evolution of Upstream Bioprocessing for Viral Vector Production LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2023-08-02
- TFF Shear Stress Investigations on Levitronix® Single-Use Centrifugal Pumps LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2023-08-02
- Golden Biotech will showcase at BIO Asia 2023 and hold a seminar GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2023-07-30
- Life Science FVG Cluster CLUSTER SCIENZE DELLA VITA DEL FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA - POLO TECNOLOGICO ALTO ADRIATICO ANDREA GALVANI / 2023-07-29
- Taiwan FDA granted the API Market License of Ponatinib HCI "GBC" GENOVIOR BIOTECH CORP. / 2023-07-29
- Co-development partner wanted for the following injection projects GENOVIOR BIOTECH CORP. / 2023-07-29
- EU Partners submit MAA to several EU member states, and expect EU GMP site audit conducted in 2024. GENOVIOR BIOTECH CORP. / 2023-07-29
- IKG Medtech Co., Ltd. "IKG Long-distance Reablement Service" and "IKG Leg Power King" integrate the IKG MEDTECH CO., LTD. / 2023-07-29
- NYCU's Anivance AI Revolutionizes Animal Testing Models with Biomimetic Organs-on-Chips Technology! NYCU-GUAN-YU CHEN / 2023-07-28
- Exonox’ platform technology could deliver patient stratification and clinical trial enrichment EXONOX BIOSCIENCES, INC. / 2023-07-28
- As a HUB of European medical industry, Italy participates in Bio Asia 2023 ITALIAN ECONOMIC, TRADE AND CULTURAL PROMOTION OFFICE IN TAIPEI TRADE SECTION / 2023-07-27
- Exonox has completed the prototype kit for non-invasive monitoring of renal function decline in DN EXONOX BIOSCIENCES, INC. / 2023-07-27
- HANCHORBIO ANNOUNCES TFDA IND APPROVAL FOR HCB101 TO TREAT SOLID AND HEMATOLOGICAL MALIGNANCIES HANCHORBIO INC. / 2023-07-26
- Labtech pioneers compliant airflow monitoring and control solutions for laboratories LABTECH EQUIPMENT CORP. / 2023-07-26
- Labtech offers comprehensive solutions for laboratory ventilation furniture and equipment LABTECH EQUIPMENT CORP. / 2023-07-26
- Labtech x TRIPOWER Showcase Lab Design and Planning Competence LABTECH EQUIPMENT CORP. / 2023-07-26
- Open Lab Day : 16th/17th/18th August 2023 MALVERN PANALYTICAL / 2023-07-26
- NanoSight Pro Launch: Characterizing Bionanomaterials has never been so quick, easy and accurate! MALVERN PANALYTICAL / 2023-07-26
- Malvern Panalytical Taiwan offers full-fledged application and sales support, even for particle size MALVERN PANALYTICAL / 2023-07-26