Exonox announces a highly specific exosome-based liquid biopsy for differential diagnosis of TNBC
Exhibitor: EXONOX BIOSCIENCES, INC.
Booth No.: N604
Exonox Biosciences, Inc. announced that it has developed a liquid biopsy technology that can effectively diagnose triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC) by analyzing 5 biomarkers associated with exosomes in a patient's blood by Exonox’s prestige isolation and purification protocol.
Dr. Wang We-Min, Chief Executive Officer of Exonox Biosciences, said that the liquid biopsy provides patients with better option of less pain and invasiveness while comparing to tissue biopsy, and exosome provides numerous advantages from liquid biopsy for cancer. Exosomes carry and transmit intracellular information substances, such as proteins, nucleic acids, metabolites..., etc., to distant cells. Because exosomes play an important role in the pathogenesis and metastasis of cancer, they are regarded as a tool with great potential for cancer diagnosis and treatment. With its self-established exosome isolation and purification technology platform, the company can effectively isolate high-purity exosomes from human blood, which can be used as an important target for studying the development of other cancers or rare diseases.
Currently, the diagnosis of triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC) mainly relies on tissue biopsy with the disadvantages of being invasive, time-consuming, laborious and discontinuous. Therefore, the development of a simple, rapid, non-invasive and continuous liquid biopsy technique is of great unmet-needs for the early detection, monitoring and treatment of triple-negative breast cancer.
The development platform of exosome liquid biopsy technology is not only suitable for triple-negative breast cancer, but also extends to other types of cancer or autoimmune diseases, such as colorectal cancer and inflammatory bowel diseases. Our vision is to accelerate the goal of precision medicine by providing an innovative exosome liquid biopsy technology to improve the diagnosis and treatment of cancer patients.
Exonox Biosciences will present the development of this exosome-based liquid biopsy technology at the BIO Asia Taiwan 2023 conference on July 27, booth N604.
About Exonox Biosciences, Inc.
Exonox Biosciences is a privately held, Taiwan-based biotechnology company that focuses on the development of clinical biomarkers related to diseases, and its core competence is to screen clinical biomarkers with high specificity and sensitivity from human liquid samples using unsupervised screening strategies and targeted/un-targeted mass-based proteomics technology. Through this core technology, the company currently has two innovative application technologies, including: the development of in vitro diagnosis (IVD) for early diabetic nephropathy, and the exosome-based liquid biopsy for differential diagnosis of triple-negative breast cancer.
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- Comparison of Maglev Centrifugal Pump and Quaternary Diaphragm Pump Effects on mRNA encapsulated LNP LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2023-08-02
- Evolution of Upstream Bioprocessing for Viral Vector Production LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2023-08-02
- TFF Shear Stress Investigations on Levitronix® Single-Use Centrifugal Pumps LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2023-08-02
- Golden Biotech will showcase at BIO Asia 2023 and hold a seminar GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2023-07-30
- Life Science FVG Cluster CLUSTER SCIENZE DELLA VITA DEL FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA - POLO TECNOLOGICO ALTO ADRIATICO ANDREA GALVANI / 2023-07-29
- Taiwan FDA granted the API Market License of Ponatinib HCI "GBC" GENOVIOR BIOTECH CORP. / 2023-07-29
- Co-development partner wanted for the following injection projects GENOVIOR BIOTECH CORP. / 2023-07-29
- EU Partners submit MAA to several EU member states, and expect EU GMP site audit conducted in 2024. GENOVIOR BIOTECH CORP. / 2023-07-29
- IKG Medtech Co., Ltd. "IKG Long-distance Reablement Service" and "IKG Leg Power King" integrate the IKG MEDTECH CO., LTD. / 2023-07-29
- NYCU's Anivance AI Revolutionizes Animal Testing Models with Biomimetic Organs-on-Chips Technology! NYCU-GUAN-YU CHEN / 2023-07-28
- Exonox’ platform technology could deliver patient stratification and clinical trial enrichment EXONOX BIOSCIENCES, INC. / 2023-07-28
- As a HUB of European medical industry, Italy participates in Bio Asia 2023 ITALIAN ECONOMIC, TRADE AND CULTURAL PROMOTION OFFICE IN TAIPEI TRADE SECTION / 2023-07-27
- Exonox has completed the prototype kit for non-invasive monitoring of renal function decline in DN EXONOX BIOSCIENCES, INC. / 2023-07-27
- HANCHORBIO ANNOUNCES TFDA IND APPROVAL FOR HCB101 TO TREAT SOLID AND HEMATOLOGICAL MALIGNANCIES HANCHORBIO INC. / 2023-07-26
- Labtech pioneers compliant airflow monitoring and control solutions for laboratories LABTECH EQUIPMENT CORP. / 2023-07-26
- Labtech offers comprehensive solutions for laboratory ventilation furniture and equipment LABTECH EQUIPMENT CORP. / 2023-07-26
- Labtech x TRIPOWER Showcase Lab Design and Planning Competence LABTECH EQUIPMENT CORP. / 2023-07-26
- Open Lab Day : 16th/17th/18th August 2023 MALVERN PANALYTICAL / 2023-07-26
- NanoSight Pro Launch: Characterizing Bionanomaterials has never been so quick, easy and accurate! MALVERN PANALYTICAL / 2023-07-26
- Malvern Panalytical Taiwan offers full-fledged application and sales support, even for particle size MALVERN PANALYTICAL / 2023-07-26