IKG Medtech Co., Ltd. "IKG Long-distance Reablement Service" and "IKG Leg Power King" integrate the
Exhibitor: IKG MEDTECH CO., LTD.
Booth No.: N413
(Taipei/2023/7/29) - Taiwan is entering the trend of an aging society, and in the face of the coming super-aged society, health and care issues have become urgent challenges to be solved. In this realistic situation, IKG Medtech Co., Ltd. will showcase its innovative masterpieces at the 2023 Asia Biotechnology Exhibition-"IKG Long-distance Reablement Service" and "IKG Leg Strength King". These two innovative products that integrate the Internet of Things and smart technology will bring more revolutionary changes to the field of smart precision medicine.
Taiwan will enter a super-aged society in 2025, and the trend of aging has caused a serious burden on the medical care system and medical care manpower. Due to the limited medical resources today, the rapid development of emerging technologies such as the Internet of Things, cloud and artificial intelligence is promoting the transformation of the traditional medical system, and smart precision medicine has become the future development trend. In order to solve the predicament that the existing solutions are independent and the goal of data connection is not clear, IKG Medtech Co., Ltd. launched the "IKG Remote Reablement Service", which aims to integrate the medical and nursing ecosystems and create intelligent value-added precision health promotion platform.
"IKG Remote Reablement Service" and "IKG Leg Strength King" provide intelligent sports intervention solutions for frail groups
Many studies have shown that more than one-third of elderly patients have experienced functional decline in life activities, and the prevalence of frailty among community elders is as high as 10.7%. Early exercise intervention has been proven to be effective in preventing functional decline. However, the poor health of the elderly and the lack of health awareness and motivation to get out of bed make this intervention more challenging. Medical staff usually focus more on the treatment of primary diseases, and pay less attention to exercise intervention, which makes it difficult to continue to get out of bed during hospitalization and at home, which in turn leads to insufficient activity and functional decline.
In order to solve these problems, IKG Medtech Co., Ltd. is committed to the development of "IKG Remote Reablement Service", and the intelligent feedback auxiliary body strengthening device "IKG Leg Power King" developed in conjunction with the application is used as an intervention tool. This smart exercise training system can simultaneously monitor the physiological indicators of the frail elderly and record the exercise parameters at the same time, so as to build a relatively safe hospital exercise training model for the elderly. When the physiological indicators are abnormal, "IKG Leg Strength King" will issue a warning, allowing elderly patients to train safely and effectively during hospitalization and at home. This intelligent exercise intervention program will effectively improve the exercise capacity of the frail elderly, prevent functional decline, and improve their quality of life and independence.
Make AI no longer cold, let wisdom regain warmth
The team of IKG Medtech Co., Ltd. knows that in the field of smart precision medicine, not only cold data is needed, but also warm care. "IKG Remote Reablement Service" will combine the real-time monitoring and feedback functions of the intelligent feedback auxiliary body strengthening device "IKG Leg Strength King", and cooperate with the two-way interaction of the health service team to make AI more intimate. Through user feedback at any time, "IKG Remote Reablement Service" will continue to optimize the design, provide more appropriate and professional sports intervention guidance for the frail elderly, and contribute to the development of smart medical care in Taiwan.
The Asian Biotechnology Expo has entered its third day. IKG Medtech Co., Ltd. will show exhibitors the innovative charm of "IKG Long-distance Reablement Service" and "IKG King of Leg Strength" with great confidence and expectation.
In addition to demonstrating the functions and performance of the product itself, the company team will also conduct in-depth exchanges with exhibition visitors and share their research results and practical experience in the field of smart precision medicine. They will share with medical experts, scholars, investors and industry colleagues the application results and sustainable development prospects of "IKG Remote Reablement Service" and "IKG Leg Strength King" in sports intervention for the frail elderly.
IKG Medtech Co., Ltd. believes that this Asia Biotechnology Expo will be an important opportunity to promote the development of smart precision medicine. They hope that through this exhibition, more professionals and investors who pay attention to the field of smart medical care can be attracted to join in the cause of providing better medical and care solutions for an aging society.
With the innovative application of "IKG Remote Reablement Service" and "IKG Leg Strength King", IKG Medtech Co., Ltd. hopes to bring revolutionary changes to Taiwan's medical care system, so that the elderly can enjoy healthier, more active life. They promise to continue to continuously improve and perfect products to provide more efficient and professional intelligent precision medical services.
About Biotech Asia 2023
Biotech Asia is one of the largest biotechnology exhibitions in Asia, attracting top biotechnology companies and institutions from all over the world to participate in the exhibition every year. This exhibition provides a platform for exhibitors to showcase the latest technologies and innovations, and also provides opportunities for professionals to communicate and cooperate to promote the development of the biotechnology industry.
About IKG Medtech Co., Ltd.
IKG Medtech Co., Ltd. is a technology company dedicated to the research and development of smart and precise medical solutions. Their products and technologies integrate advanced technologies such as the Internet of Things, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence, and are committed to providing better health promotion and medical care services, especially for the needs of an aging society.
Biotech Asia 2023
Physical exhibition time: 2023/07/27 ~ 2023/07/30
4th Floor, Hall 1, Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center
186829 IKG Medtech Co., Ltd.
Exhibition Area: Industry-University-Cultivation Area
Booth No.: N413
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- Comparison of Maglev Centrifugal Pump and Quaternary Diaphragm Pump Effects on mRNA encapsulated LNP LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2023-08-02
- Evolution of Upstream Bioprocessing for Viral Vector Production LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2023-08-02
- TFF Shear Stress Investigations on Levitronix® Single-Use Centrifugal Pumps LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2023-08-02
- Golden Biotech will showcase at BIO Asia 2023 and hold a seminar GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2023-07-30
- Life Science FVG Cluster CLUSTER SCIENZE DELLA VITA DEL FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA - POLO TECNOLOGICO ALTO ADRIATICO ANDREA GALVANI / 2023-07-29
- Taiwan FDA granted the API Market License of Ponatinib HCI "GBC" GENOVIOR BIOTECH CORP. / 2023-07-29
- Co-development partner wanted for the following injection projects GENOVIOR BIOTECH CORP. / 2023-07-29
- EU Partners submit MAA to several EU member states, and expect EU GMP site audit conducted in 2024. GENOVIOR BIOTECH CORP. / 2023-07-29
- NYCU's Anivance AI Revolutionizes Animal Testing Models with Biomimetic Organs-on-Chips Technology! NYCU-GUAN-YU CHEN / 2023-07-28
- Exonox’ platform technology could deliver patient stratification and clinical trial enrichment EXONOX BIOSCIENCES, INC. / 2023-07-28
- As a HUB of European medical industry, Italy participates in Bio Asia 2023 ITALIAN ECONOMIC, TRADE AND CULTURAL PROMOTION OFFICE IN TAIPEI TRADE SECTION / 2023-07-27
- Exonox has completed the prototype kit for non-invasive monitoring of renal function decline in DN EXONOX BIOSCIENCES, INC. / 2023-07-27
- HANCHORBIO ANNOUNCES TFDA IND APPROVAL FOR HCB101 TO TREAT SOLID AND HEMATOLOGICAL MALIGNANCIES HANCHORBIO INC. / 2023-07-26
- Labtech pioneers compliant airflow monitoring and control solutions for laboratories LABTECH EQUIPMENT CORP. / 2023-07-26
- Labtech offers comprehensive solutions for laboratory ventilation furniture and equipment LABTECH EQUIPMENT CORP. / 2023-07-26
- Labtech x TRIPOWER Showcase Lab Design and Planning Competence LABTECH EQUIPMENT CORP. / 2023-07-26
- Open Lab Day : 16th/17th/18th August 2023 MALVERN PANALYTICAL / 2023-07-26
- NanoSight Pro Launch: Characterizing Bionanomaterials has never been so quick, easy and accurate! MALVERN PANALYTICAL / 2023-07-26
- Malvern Panalytical Taiwan offers full-fledged application and sales support, even for particle size MALVERN PANALYTICAL / 2023-07-26
- Dangerous high rate myopia, Eyemikan Myopia Services to protect the occurrence of critical vision. EYEMIKAN BIOTECH INC. / 2023-07-25