One System, Endless Possibilities:Multiwave 5000
Exhibitor: ANTON PAAR TAIWAN CO. LTD.
Booth No.: S1111
Multiwave 5000 is Anton Paar’s new microwave platform system. It has been designed with the experience of over 40 years in sample preparation to meet the needs of today’s lab chemist with:
· A modern, easy-to-navigate user interface
· Tool-free vessel handling
· A large method library with >500 pre-installed programs
· A global support network
It is the most versatile tool for efficient, convenient, and safe microwave-assisted analytical and synthetic chemistry.
Best in class: The user-friendliest digestion system
Robust industrial microwave components and corrosion-resistant housings and coatings qualify Multiwave 5000 for a long service life under demanding laboratory conditions. Proven features like the efficient cooling unit, state-of-the-art sensors, and the multi-level safety system have been extended with a practical new interactive user interface and a unique hands-free door opener. The new software, including the customizable SmartScreen, provides the look and feel of a smartphone. With SmartLink, Multiwave 5000 connects to a computer, notebook, tablet, or mobile phone; it sends automated notifications or allows experiments to be monitored and operated remotely. It also visualizes its status via SmartLight.
All relevant information is available on the instrument: the comprehensive method library of more than 500 programs, the user manual, and the application guide. The video manual can be watched directly on the large color touchscreen. Software and information updates are available for free and communicated via push notifications.
One system, endless possibilities
The flexible platform concept makes Multiwave 5000 the best fit for a wide range of applications. Whether digesting samples of varying difficulty or volume, performing acid leaching or extractions – the right choice of rotors, sensors, and accessories makes it possible. The new lightweight, compact Rotor 20SVT50 has been designed for the highest sample throughput for high-performance applications. The easy-to-handle, three-part vessels, employing SmartVent technology, handle more demanding samples which require higher temperatures, such as ceramics, alloys, polymers, cosmetics, geological materials, and petrochemicals.
For perfect reaction control, the new SmartTemp sensor conducts fast, optical temperature measurements. It offers the convenience of an IR sensor and the precision of an internal temperature sensor. SmartTemp has no direct contact to the sample solution, which rules out any possible contamination of the sample.
Due to the modularity of all components the system can be expanded at any time and is therefore a future-proof solution which never runs out of options. The elaborate portfolio of rotors and accessories for special applications includes: sample drying, evaporation of solutions, oxygen combustion, UV-assisted digestions, solvent extraction, or synthesis.
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- CORONAVIRUS/ Antroquinonol, Taiwan’s first to gain FDA approval for Phase 2 trial in COVID-19 GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2020-07-23
- LARGE SCALE COVID -19 TESTING IS NEEDED TO STOP THE PANDEMIC, BUT MUST BE DONE SAFELY! BRAIN NAVI BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2020-07-22
- The First "Autonomous Nasal Swab Robot" release in booth R713 BRAIN NAVI BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2020-07-22
- LifeOS Genomics Announces RUO Release of QLoci™ Automated Multiplex Digital PCR (mdPCR™) System LIFEOS GENOMICS CORPORATION. / 2020-07-22
- Pacific Image Electronics will exhibit in BIO Asia -Taiwan 2020. PACIFIC IMAGE ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. / 2020-07-21
- Seminar:GoldenBiotech's Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Covid-19 Coronavirus in USA & other Cancers trials GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2020-07-21
- Gift value NT$1088 for visitor to GoldenBiotech's booth in 2020 Bio Asia Taiwan Exhibition GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2020-07-21
- Tunghai Presents Industrial Cooperation Results at BIO Asia-Taiwan TUNGHAI UNIVERSITY / 2020-07-16
- GeneOne Diagnostics provides COVID-19 Nucleic Acid Diagnostic Kit (CE,TFDA certification) GENEONE DIAGNOSTICS CORPORATION / 2020-07-16
- Oncology(Cytotoxic) Aseptic Lyo Injectable Plant is PIC/S GMP approved by Taiwan FDA GENOVIOR BIOTECH CORP. / 2020-07-15
- Recommended Centrifuge for RT-PCR Test DOUBLE EAGLE ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. / 2020-07-14
- Welcome to the U.S. Pavilion for Investment Consultation AMERICAN INSTITUTE IN TAIWAN / 2020-07-13
- The dynamic key indicators of DKABio, help you manage your own health. DATAA DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD. / 2020-07-10
- DRF TO ATTEND THE 2020 BIO ASIA TAIWAN DRF CORPORATION. / 2020-07-06
- Nucleotide application technology professional development company CELLGF BIOMED TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2020-07-03
- Taiwan Biobank - data release ACADEMIA SINICA TAIWAN BIOBANK / 2020-07-02
- The new idea of wound caring for animals-Moist Healing and Hydrophilic wound dressing DEH LAB, JING-TE BIOMEDICAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2020-07-01
- Precision medicine in the era of big data -- DAOPiN & mProbe BIOTECHNOLOGY-APPLICATION INDUSTRY-ACADEMIA ALLIANCE IN NATIONAL TSING HUA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF LIFE SCIENCE (NTHU LS BIO-APP) / 2020-06-30
- Full-range Supplier of Viscometry and Rheometry Solutions for the Pharmaceutical Industry ANTON PAAR TAIWAN CO. LTD. / 2020-06-29
- BCIAL & GLORIA at NYMU coordinate the Industry-Academia-Clinical Collaboration in AI for Medical BUSINESS CENTER OF INDUSTRY - ACADEMIA LIAISON / GLOBAL RESEARCH & INDUSTRY ALLIANCE / 2020-06-23