Extherid successfully merged with Perfectus Biomed creating Perfectus Biomed Group.
Exhibitor: EXTHERID BIOSCIENCES
Booth No.: R913
JACKSON, Wyo., June 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Extherid Biosciences LLC, a US-based CRO focused on experimental therapeutics and infectious diseases research, is excited to announce a merger with UK-based laboratory Perfectus Biomed Limited. The joining of the two companies has formed a holding company, Perfectus Biomed Group, which will result in an integrated, broader research service offering.
Dr Samantha Westgate PhD, CEO of Perfectus Biomed Group, explained, "We are delighted to be merging with Extherid Biosciences and look forward to offering our clients an enhanced service and an expanded geographical offering."
Effective this summer, Extherid Biosciences will become known as Perfectus Biomed LLC and will operate as a US-based subsidiary of Perfectus Biomed Group. The new entity brings together over 40 employees and will be based around dedicated PhD scientists committed to providing high-quality service to clients globally.
Dr Marnie Peterson, PhD, PharmD (founder and CEO of Extherid), US Managing Director and Chief Scientific Officer of Perfectus Biomed Group, said, "Extherid is currently a leading provider of customized ex vivo tissue models. As Perfectus Biomed Group, in addition to continuing to develop tissue models that simulate clinical performance of experimental technologies, we will be able to offer our US and international clients a wide selection of standardized in vitro tests. Perfectus Biomed Group will be uniquely positioned to support clients beginning with preclinical development and throughout the regulatory filing stage."
The merger brings together a breadth of industry experience and expands our service offering and geographical reach. Prior to the merger, both CROs focused on customized testing to support product development and regulatory requirements. Clients with multinational needs who require such support will continue to receive the quality they expect from Extherid Biosciences, but the added expertise will shorten delivery times.
The US facility's expertise lies in experimental therapeutics and preclinical infectious disease research with customizable tissue models. The facility provides specialist research for the medical device, urogenital health, wound care, inflammation, and biocompatibility fields.
In the UK, services are UKAS accredited, GLP compliant, and ISO 9001 certified. Specialist services include accredited in vitro biofilm testing, microbiology, molecular biology, cell culture, and virology. These services support companies in the medical device, wound care, biocide, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical fields.
SOURCE Extherid Biosciences
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- Inspired by Nature, AgriDragon Biomimicry Farming System Helps Promote Sustainability AGRI-DRAGON BIOTECH CO., LTD. / 2020-07-16
- GeneOne Diagnostics provides COVID-19 Nucleic Acid Diagnostic Kit (CE,TFDA certification) GENEONE DIAGNOSTICS CORPORATION / 2020-07-16
- Tunghai Presents Industrial Cooperation Results at BIO Asia-Taiwan TUNGHAI UNIVERSITY / 2020-07-16
- ⍺-Xones (Xanthone) Driving Beauty Innovation, shifting in the consumer health and nutrition landscap LORD DUKE BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2020-07-15
- Oncology(Cytotoxic) Aseptic Lyo Injectable Plant is PIC/S GMP approved by Taiwan FDA GENOVIOR BIOTECH CORP. / 2020-07-15
- New dietary style-Nutrition bars are ready to eat and easy to takeaway MASTERASIA MARKETING CO., LTD / 2020-07-15
- Functional food market is expected to grow; Nutrition bars are getting popular. MASTERASIA MARKETING CO., LTD / 2020-07-15
- Consumers take more notice of healthy snack during COVID-19 pandemic. MASTERASIA MARKETING CO., LTD / 2020-07-15
- Seminar:GoldenBiotech's Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Covid-19 Coronavirus in USA & other Cancers trials GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2020-07-14
- Recommended Centrifuge for RT-PCR Test DOUBLE EAGLE ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. / 2020-07-14
- CORONAVIRUS/ Antroquinonol, Taiwan’s first to gain FDA approval for Phase 2 trial in COVID-19 GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2020-07-14
- Welcome to the U.S. Pavilion for Investment Consultation AMERICAN INSTITUTE IN TAIWAN / 2020-07-13
- The dynamic key indicators of DKABio, help you manage your own health. DATAA DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD. / 2020-07-10
- DRF TO ATTEND THE 2020 BIO ASIA TAIWAN DRF CORPORATION. / 2020-07-06
- Nucleotide application technology professional development company CELLGF BIOMED TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2020-07-03
- Taiwan Biobank - data release ACADEMIA SINICA TAIWAN BIOBANK / 2020-07-02
- The new idea of wound caring for animals-Moist Healing and Hydrophilic wound dressing DEH LAB, JING-TE BIOMEDICAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2020-07-01
- Precision medicine in the era of big data -- DAOPiN & mProbe BIOTECHNOLOGY-APPLICATION INDUSTRY-ACADEMIA ALLIANCE IN NATIONAL TSING HUA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF LIFE SCIENCE (NTHU LS BIO-APP) / 2020-06-30
- Full-range Supplier of Viscometry and Rheometry Solutions for the Pharmaceutical Industry ANTON PAAR TAIWAN CO. LTD. / 2020-06-29
- BCIAL & GLORIA at NYMU coordinate the Industry-Academia-Clinical Collaboration in AI for Medical BUSINESS CENTER OF INDUSTRY - ACADEMIA LIAISON / GLOBAL RESEARCH & INDUSTRY ALLIANCE / 2020-06-23