Taiwan Biobank - data release
Exhibitor: ACADEMIA SINICA TAIWAN BIOBANK
Booth No.: S104
Taiwan Biobank combined with environmental, genetic, medical and health-related information for large-scale cohort study for the local common chronic diseases in Taiwan. Taiwan Biobank aims to establish continued database through the follow mode to update lifestyle changes on time involved in health status, clinical treatment, drug information, disease progression, biological specimen, etc. The most important goal is these biological specimen and information are provided researches to apply for biomedical field use from national database.
The cohort participants will be recruited 200 thousand community in the age between 30 and 70 years, and long-term follow every two to four years.
Until now, the community group had been recruited over 130 thousand participants, and over 29 thousand participants had first follow-up information.
Hospital-base patients will be invited to 100 thousand patients of ten to fifteen kinds of diseases to join.
The hospital-base patients started to recruit from 2016.
Taiwan Biobank officially released information from Sep. 2014 (the information of hospital-base patients have not yet started the release), and release these five categories, including:
1 questionnaire information.
2 physical examination.
3 biochemical tests.
4 biological specimen: DNA, plasma, urine.
5 experimental information:
a. whole genome genotyping data (6.5 hundred thousand SNPs chip)︰ 27,733
b. whole genome genotyping data (7.5 hundred thousand SNPs chip)︰ 68,964
c. whole genome sequencing data (average 30X coverage)︰2,010
d. methylation chip data ︰2,090
e. HLA typing ︰1,102
f. Blood metabolome︰761
There are more than 290 proposals to apply using Taiwan Biobank data, and about 270 applications are approval.
About the genotyping data and the whole genome sequencing data, we set a database website, Taiwan View (https://taiwanview.twbiobank.org.tw/taiwanview/), for browsing and searching allele frequency. Also via the free registration, researchers can download the allele information to study.
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- CORONAVIRUS/ Antroquinonol, Taiwan’s first to gain FDA approval for Phase 2 trial in COVID-19 GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2020-07-23
- LARGE SCALE COVID -19 TESTING IS NEEDED TO STOP THE PANDEMIC, BUT MUST BE DONE SAFELY! BRAIN NAVI BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2020-07-22
- The First "Autonomous Nasal Swab Robot" release in booth R713 BRAIN NAVI BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2020-07-22
- LifeOS Genomics Announces RUO Release of QLoci™ Automated Multiplex Digital PCR (mdPCR™) System LIFEOS GENOMICS CORPORATION. / 2020-07-22
- Pacific Image Electronics will exhibit in BIO Asia -Taiwan 2020. PACIFIC IMAGE ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. / 2020-07-21
- Seminar:GoldenBiotech's Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Covid-19 Coronavirus in USA & other Cancers trials GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2020-07-21
- Gift value NT$1088 for visitor to GoldenBiotech's booth in 2020 Bio Asia Taiwan Exhibition GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2020-07-21
- Tunghai Presents Industrial Cooperation Results at BIO Asia-Taiwan TUNGHAI UNIVERSITY / 2020-07-16
- GeneOne Diagnostics provides COVID-19 Nucleic Acid Diagnostic Kit (CE,TFDA certification) GENEONE DIAGNOSTICS CORPORATION / 2020-07-16
- Oncology(Cytotoxic) Aseptic Lyo Injectable Plant is PIC/S GMP approved by Taiwan FDA GENOVIOR BIOTECH CORP. / 2020-07-15
- Recommended Centrifuge for RT-PCR Test DOUBLE EAGLE ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. / 2020-07-14
- Welcome to the U.S. Pavilion for Investment Consultation AMERICAN INSTITUTE IN TAIWAN / 2020-07-13
- The dynamic key indicators of DKABio, help you manage your own health. DATAA DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD. / 2020-07-10
- DRF TO ATTEND THE 2020 BIO ASIA TAIWAN DRF CORPORATION. / 2020-07-06
- Nucleotide application technology professional development company CELLGF BIOMED TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2020-07-03
- The new idea of wound caring for animals-Moist Healing and Hydrophilic wound dressing DEH LAB, JING-TE BIOMEDICAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2020-07-01
- Precision medicine in the era of big data -- DAOPiN & mProbe BIOTECHNOLOGY-APPLICATION INDUSTRY-ACADEMIA ALLIANCE IN NATIONAL TSING HUA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF LIFE SCIENCE (NTHU LS BIO-APP) / 2020-06-30
- Full-range Supplier of Viscometry and Rheometry Solutions for the Pharmaceutical Industry ANTON PAAR TAIWAN CO. LTD. / 2020-06-29
- BCIAL & GLORIA at NYMU coordinate the Industry-Academia-Clinical Collaboration in AI for Medical BUSINESS CENTER OF INDUSTRY - ACADEMIA LIAISON / GLOBAL RESEARCH & INDUSTRY ALLIANCE / 2020-06-23
- Pacific Image Electronics launch lateral flow assay development starter kit PACIFIC IMAGE ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. / 2020-06-22