Tunghai Presents Industrial Cooperation Results at BIO Asia-Taiwan
Exhibitor: TUNGHAI UNIVERSITY
Booth No.: S909
The BIO Asia–Taiwan International Conference and Exhibition (BIO Asia-Taiwan) 2020 will be held at Taipei Nangang Exhibition Hall from July 23 to July 26. The event will bring together biotechnology and pharmaceutical executives and investors from North America, Europe and Asia to meet and to explore business opportunities with Taiwan’s emerging biotech sector. A total of 600 exhibitors with 1,700 booths from 30 countries and regions will participate.
With the support of the THU Industry Collaboration and Incubation Center and the MOE Training Program for Interdisciplinary Talents of Biomedicine and New Agriculture, three venture teams (Racclean, Delebao, Universal Health) established by Tunghai teachers and students will present their products in the exhibition to explore the international market.
Racclean develops high quality functional peptides. It will present a new peptide antibacterial protective lotion named Metide, which demonstrates better antibacterial effect and safety over alcohol and hypochlorous acid water. The Metide eliminates 99.9% of bacteria in 5 seconds and forms a peptide protective film that lasts for 24 hours. It is both low-irritation and highly protective.
Delebao develops technologies and products related to animal health, targeting markets in animal breeding, animal feed, and pet industry. In cooperation with Tunghai Functional Food Laboratory, the company has successfully developed immune-strengthening products such as Lebao for poultry, Lebao for animals, and Lebao for young animals. To ensure animal health, the company develops products that are strictly "data verifiable", "no drug residues" and with "unique product technology". Delebao will present its independently developed functional protein product "Diversity Virus Inhibitor Protein" in BIO Asia-Taiwan 2020.
Universal Health is a company set up by alumni of the Food Science Department of Tunghai University. Its lemon enzyme probiotic product contains over 30 billion probiotics and enzymes from lemon, pineapple, and papaya. The company researches, develops, and provides high quality products with local ingredients.
Supported by the New Agriculture Talent Training Program and the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Course, Tunghai’s cross-disciplinary MuKuang Team has won various prizes from the Ministry of Education, international exhibitions and competitions. The team has also won a 0.5 million venture fund from the MOE U-start Plan for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
THU Industry Collaboration and Incubation Center provides a one-stop service with cross-discipline learning, creative workshop, venture incubation, academia-industry cooperation, and patent transfer. It is supported by the MOE Training Program for Interdisciplinary Talents of Biomedicine and New Agriculture and five Innovation and Entrepreneurship programs in Tunghai University. Since 2018, six startup teams have been supported by the center to win various national awards, to start a new company, and to succeed in fund-raising.
Dates: July 23 – 26, 2020. 10:00-18:00
Venue: Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 2 (TaiNEX2), 4F
No. 2, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang Dist., Taipei
Exhibition: Research & Industry, Incubation Zone/ Booth No. S909
THU Industry Collaboration and Incubation Center
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- CORONAVIRUS/ Antroquinonol, Taiwan’s first to gain FDA approval for Phase 2 trial in COVID-19 GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2020-07-23
- LARGE SCALE COVID -19 TESTING IS NEEDED TO STOP THE PANDEMIC, BUT MUST BE DONE SAFELY! BRAIN NAVI BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2020-07-22
- The First "Autonomous Nasal Swab Robot" release in booth R713 BRAIN NAVI BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2020-07-22
- LifeOS Genomics Announces RUO Release of QLoci™ Automated Multiplex Digital PCR (mdPCR™) System LIFEOS GENOMICS CORPORATION. / 2020-07-22
- Pacific Image Electronics will exhibit in BIO Asia -Taiwan 2020. PACIFIC IMAGE ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. / 2020-07-21
- Seminar:GoldenBiotech's Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Covid-19 Coronavirus in USA & other Cancers trials GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2020-07-21
- Gift value NT$1088 for visitor to GoldenBiotech's booth in 2020 Bio Asia Taiwan Exhibition GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2020-07-21
- GeneOne Diagnostics provides COVID-19 Nucleic Acid Diagnostic Kit (CE,TFDA certification) GENEONE DIAGNOSTICS CORPORATION / 2020-07-16
- Oncology(Cytotoxic) Aseptic Lyo Injectable Plant is PIC/S GMP approved by Taiwan FDA GENOVIOR BIOTECH CORP. / 2020-07-15
- Recommended Centrifuge for RT-PCR Test DOUBLE EAGLE ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. / 2020-07-14
- Welcome to the U.S. Pavilion for Investment Consultation AMERICAN INSTITUTE IN TAIWAN / 2020-07-13
- The dynamic key indicators of DKABio, help you manage your own health. DATAA DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD. / 2020-07-10
- DRF TO ATTEND THE 2020 BIO ASIA TAIWAN DRF CORPORATION. / 2020-07-06
- Nucleotide application technology professional development company CELLGF BIOMED TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2020-07-03
- Taiwan Biobank - data release ACADEMIA SINICA TAIWAN BIOBANK / 2020-07-02
- The new idea of wound caring for animals-Moist Healing and Hydrophilic wound dressing DEH LAB, JING-TE BIOMEDICAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2020-07-01
- Precision medicine in the era of big data -- DAOPiN & mProbe BIOTECHNOLOGY-APPLICATION INDUSTRY-ACADEMIA ALLIANCE IN NATIONAL TSING HUA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF LIFE SCIENCE (NTHU LS BIO-APP) / 2020-06-30
- Full-range Supplier of Viscometry and Rheometry Solutions for the Pharmaceutical Industry ANTON PAAR TAIWAN CO. LTD. / 2020-06-29
- BCIAL & GLORIA at NYMU coordinate the Industry-Academia-Clinical Collaboration in AI for Medical BUSINESS CENTER OF INDUSTRY - ACADEMIA LIAISON / GLOBAL RESEARCH & INDUSTRY ALLIANCE / 2020-06-23
- Pacific Image Electronics launch lateral flow assay development starter kit PACIFIC IMAGE ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. / 2020-06-22