ACRO Biomedical Research Collaboration On the Rise
Exhibitor: ACRO BIOMEDICAL CO., LTD.
Booth No.: R427
ACRO Biomedical has been gaining a lot of international exposures. After signing Exclusive Strategic Partnership Agreement with one of Japan's top 3 trading companies and licensing out Collagen Ophthalmic Matrix to an Australian biomedical company, ACRO is also participating in NASA's Space Project in the study of human osteopenia during spaceflight. Moreover, ACRO has been collaborating with a number of American corporations and European research institutes on testing ACRO's tissue and organ scaffolds for stem cell research and scaffold powders for 3D bioprinting. These international research colloborations are making ACRO on the rise.
Last year, ACRO's “Collagen Bone Matrix” developed from decellularized porcine bone was approved by the Ministry of Health and Welfare, making ACRO Biomedical the first Taiwanese biotech company that can mass-produce lego-like bone graft for filling large facial defect area. Subsequently, the original shareholders' cash capital increase was completed, and more than a dozen patents from many countries including the United States, Japan, South Korea, India and the European Union were successively obtained last year. Various signs show that ACRO Biomedical has been accumulating its energy for a chance to shine.
ACRO Biomedical started human clinical trials on artificial cornea at four major medical centers in Taiwan last year. The good news is that the vision recovery is better than expected. It is expected that the clinical results will be released to the public at the end of this year or early next year.
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- Specialized metal sputtering technology.(OEM/ODM) ACE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2021-06-09
- Next level of pharmaceutical inspections ISUZU OPTICS CORP. / 2021-06-09
- -15C Cooled InGaAs Camera for NIRII Application ISUZU OPTICS CORP. / 2021-06-09
- eGreen Biotek's Sanghuang against Covid-19 EGREEN BIOTEK CORP / 2021-06-09
- Fast dissolution, non-chemical emulsification JETPUMP TECHNOLOGY INC. / 2021-06-07
- Flandrs, Belgium: European Biotech Leader FLANDERS INVESTMENT AND TRADE, BELGIUM / 2021-06-02
- Liebherr appliances ensure safe storage of vaccine DOUBLE EAGLE ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. / 2021-06-02
- Thomson &quot;Optimum Growth Flask&quot; cell culture flask LEFO SCIENCE CO., LTD. / 2021-05-26
- Use Hollow Fiber to prepare CAR-T carrier LEFO SCIENCE CO., LTD. / 2021-05-26
- Exosomes purified using a Hollow Fiber LEFO SCIENCE CO., LTD. / 2021-05-26
- INORA-Control system conform to 21 CFR PART11 INORA PHARMACEUTICAL MACHINERY CO., LTD. / 2021-05-26
- Bio Preventive Medicine BIO PREVENTIVE MEDICINE CORP. / 2021-05-25
- Fethiann Biotechnology Show of Bio Asia Taiwan FETHIANN MOLECULE APPLIED CO., LTD. / 2021-05-25
- Best Choice for Drug Testing and Preclinical Valid TAIWAN MOUSE CLINIC AND ANIMAL CONSORTIUM-NATIONAL COMPREHENSIVE MOUSE PHENOTYPING AND DRUG TESTING CENTER / 2021-05-24
- Lab Instrument Manufacture-Major Science MAJOR SCIENCE CO.,LTD / 2021-05-24
- GoldenBiotech Completes Covid-19 Trial Enrollment GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2021-05-21
- AcroMass finds international business opportunity SCIENTECH CORPORATION / 2021-05-20
- INORA Brand Strategy to Drive Revenue Growth INORA PHARMACEUTICAL MACHINERY CO., LTD. / 2021-05-17
- INORA─『Best Quality and Leading Technology』 INORA PHARMACEUTICAL MACHINERY CO., LTD. / 2021-05-17
- The pioneer for No Calibration pH Meter ULTRAE CO., LTD / 2021-05-17