Next level of pharmaceutical inspections
Exhibitor: ISUZU OPTICS CORP.
Booth No.: S1118a
ISUZU OPTICS. is not only an agency but also software / hardware integration provider for integrating sphere, spectral camera, CCD camera, luminance meter, lux meter, (LED) light source, lamps, panoramic lens and transmission meter.
We offer qualified components and modules with specialized capability. All of the goods are provided after-care service and support, moreover, we own the team who knows photonics very well. Our goal is to integrate all of the products and to be one-stop services.
Quality assurance is of utmost importance in pharmaceutical products.
Striving for the world where drugs are reliably monitored and tracked, SEA Vision has introduced hyperspectral inspection solution HARLENIR, the combination of SEA Vision software and Specim camera technology which reveals the chemical composition of a pharmaceutical product and guarantees 100% inspection coverage, accurately and reliably. SEA Vision chose Specim FX17 since it was the only hyperspectral camera on the market to meet their requirements of speed and spectral resolution.
Quality beyond the visible inspection
Hyperspectral imaging provides a reliable way to perform a chemical composition inspection of pharmaceutical products during the production process. This is particularly important with products that are visually similar but have different proportions of active pharmaceutical ingredient (API).
With hyperspectral imaging, each tablet or capsule can be quickly and reliably identified from their active ingredients. 100% of the products can be inspected, online, in real time.
The chemical analysis allows
• qualitatively to identify pharmaceutical products with different active principle.
• quantitatively to identify pharmaceutical products with a different dosage, and to measure the uniformity of the active ingredient distribution
Since the acquisition rate is so high, the hyperspectral camera can be installed directly over the production line. It will image the targets as they pass the camera on the conveyor and collects data of the whole surface of the target, covering every pixel of every inch.
The production line where HARLENIR with Specim FX camera is used produces up to 3000 tablets per minute, which requires an acquisition frequency of close to 500Hz. Specim FX17 frame rate of 640 Hz is good enough to cover the whole production. Specim FX17 compact size also allowed it to be installed in a small space without compromising the technical quality.
The Specim FX camera is ready-to-use, and SEA Vision was able to perform the first chemical analysis already on the first days after installation. For the few technical glitches, there was good and timely support available both directly from Specim as well as from their Italian distributor.
SPECIM FX17 cameras are designed for industrial use, and every camera is calibrated to provide the same output. Thus if there is a need for maintenance, the camera can be swapped to a replacement unit on the fly without compromising the production.
Features of Hyperspectral Technology
• Non-contact, non-destructive optical method provides 100% imaging coverage
• Small, fast and affordable hyperspectral camera
• Applicable to biotechnology, medical, industry, agriculture and other fields
• Automatic detection system imports hyperspectral images, and the recognition effect is improved
• Combined with AI artificial intelligence, without in-depth knowledge of spectral images
Offical product sheet: https://www.specim.fi/fx/
ISUZU OPTICS CORP.
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- Specialized metal sputtering technology.(OEM/ODM) ACE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2021-06-09
- -15C Cooled InGaAs Camera for NIRII Application ISUZU OPTICS CORP. / 2021-06-09
- eGreen Biotek's Sanghuang against Covid-19 EGREEN BIOTEK CORP / 2021-06-09
- Fast dissolution, non-chemical emulsification JETPUMP TECHNOLOGY INC. / 2021-06-07
- Flandrs, Belgium: European Biotech Leader FLANDERS INVESTMENT AND TRADE, BELGIUM / 2021-06-02
- Liebherr appliances ensure safe storage of vaccine DOUBLE EAGLE ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. / 2021-06-02
- Thomson &quot;Optimum Growth Flask&quot; cell culture flask LEFO SCIENCE CO., LTD. / 2021-05-26
- Use Hollow Fiber to prepare CAR-T carrier LEFO SCIENCE CO., LTD. / 2021-05-26
- Exosomes purified using a Hollow Fiber LEFO SCIENCE CO., LTD. / 2021-05-26
- INORA-Control system conform to 21 CFR PART11 INORA PHARMACEUTICAL MACHINERY CO., LTD. / 2021-05-26
- Bio Preventive Medicine BIO PREVENTIVE MEDICINE CORP. / 2021-05-25
- Fethiann Biotechnology Show of Bio Asia Taiwan FETHIANN MOLECULE APPLIED CO., LTD. / 2021-05-25
- Best Choice for Drug Testing and Preclinical Valid TAIWAN MOUSE CLINIC AND ANIMAL CONSORTIUM-NATIONAL COMPREHENSIVE MOUSE PHENOTYPING AND DRUG TESTING CENTER / 2021-05-24
- Lab Instrument Manufacture-Major Science MAJOR SCIENCE CO.,LTD / 2021-05-24
- GoldenBiotech Completes Covid-19 Trial Enrollment GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2021-05-21
- AcroMass finds international business opportunity SCIENTECH CORPORATION / 2021-05-20
- INORA Brand Strategy to Drive Revenue Growth INORA PHARMACEUTICAL MACHINERY CO., LTD. / 2021-05-17
- INORA─『Best Quality and Leading Technology』 INORA PHARMACEUTICAL MACHINERY CO., LTD. / 2021-05-17
- The pioneer for No Calibration pH Meter ULTRAE CO., LTD / 2021-05-17
- Yokogawa New Turbidity and Chlorine Analyzers YOKOGAWA TAIWAN CORPORATION KAOHSIUNG OFFICE / 2021-05-14