Spreading love to EB Ducolege Biotechnology uses highly active collagen to care for wounds
Exhibitor: DUCOLEGE BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
Booth No.: R714
Hereditary epidermolysis bullosa (EB) is a rare genetic disease of the skin. The incidence is about 1 in 50,000. Its inheritance patterns include chromosomal recessive or dominant inheritance. Gene mutations may come from parents or spontaneous mutations. Patients have to fight against wounds caused by blisters throughout their lives. They need to spend at least 3 to 4 hours a day for dressing changes, disinfection, and dressing, which is a heavy burden on patients and their families. In addition to blisters, bubble dragon patients also suffer from dry and itchy skin. Wounds that are about to heal are often scratched again because of unbearable itching, making it harder to heal!
The research and development team of Distinguished Professor Ming-Jer Tang, director of the International Wound Repair and Regeneration Center of National Cheng Kung University, extracted collagen from the skin of Taiwan sea bream (Tilapia), which is the main ingredient in fish skin that can heal wounds. This exclusive technology was transferred to Ducolege Biotechnology. Different from the food-grade collagen extracted from fish scales by heating, Ducolege’ collagen is an intact and undenatured molecule with a triple helix structure and has the characteristics of biomedical-grade collagen. Laboratory-based data showed that Ducolege’ collagen is not only beneficial to injured tissues, but also awakens epidermal cells to produce moisturizing protein factors, hyaluronic acid-producing enzymes and various keratinocyte differentiation proteins, and induce the expression of fibrotic type III collagen. It is an excellent material to repair wounds, and is key to the skin’s health and youth!
Ducolege Biotech is committed to developing skin-friendly moisturizing, repairing and anti-aging skincare products. The pilot product- moisturizing and repairing collagen lotion contains high concentration of active collagen and a simple and effective skin rejuvenating formula. The human body wipe experiment proved that it can effectively moisturize dry skin and improve skin elasticity. This lotion is very suitable for soothing the dry and itchy in EB patients and is also beneficial to wound healing. On August 15, 2020, Ducolege biotech and the iWRR center supported EB patients and their families with action, and jointly donated these powerful moisturizing and repairing collagen lotion to Taiwan Epidermolysis Bullosa Association.
In addition, we cooperated with the Dermatology Department of NCKU Hospital to conduct a human trial program to understand the actual effects of the moisturizing and repairing collagen lotion in EB patients. The preliminary results showed that the moisturizing and repairing collagen lotion effectively increased the moisture content of the skin and also relieve the discomfort of the lesion. On February 8, 2021, Ducolege Biotech officially launched the Ducolege brand of Premium Collagen revitalizing series product. The main formula remains unchanged, and the moisturizing ability is upgraded. We hope to take care of damaged and problem skin and share the beauty of the world.
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- INORA Brand Strategy to Drive Revenue Growth INORA PHARMACEUTICAL MACHINERY CO., LTD. / 2021-10-20
- GoldenBiotech Oral COVID-19 Drug Antroquinonol Agreed by FDA to Extend Recruiting Severe Patients GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2021-10-19
- GoldenBiotech and Sanova Pharma Signs MOU for Cooperation of Antroquinonol in 23 European Countries GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2021-10-19
- 元健大和，犧牲三成營收的數位競爭思維 雲端給它機會搞破壞！助聽器小蝦米崛起戰記 DIGIBIONIC LIFESTYLE CO., LTD. / 2021-10-18
- 元健助聽器榮獲經濟部擴大投資 再啟數位雲端助聽器新局 DIGIBIONIC LIFESTYLE CO., LTD. / 2021-10-18
- Formosa Pharmaceuticals announce registration on Emerging Stock Board of the Taipei Stock Exchange FORMOSA PHARMACEUTICALS , INC / 2021-10-12
- GrowTrend : Breathing care at home service GROWTREND BIOMEDICAL CO., LTD. / 2021-09-27
- award of FSS for the Intellisense Drill MCGINLEY ORTHOPEDICS / 2021-09-24
- McGinley Orthopedics Changing the Standard of Care MCGINLEY ORTHOPEDICS / 2021-09-24
- Intelligent gas sensing chip (I+NOSE) with ultra-low power consumption TAIWAN INTELLIGENT POLLUTANTS SENSING (TIPS) / 2021-09-17
- The high accuracy cancer screening service that focus on the early stage JUN ZHI BIOMEDICAL CO., LTD / 2021-09-17
- Lab scale cultivation equipment (Polycel series) MICRO-GIANT BIOENGINEERING CO.,LTD. / 2021-09-17
- Liebherr appliances ensure safe storage of vaccine DOUBLE EAGLE ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. / 2021-09-16
- Congratulations to Ducolege ‘s Award of 2021 Taiwan Top 10 - Cosmetic Products! DUCOLEGE BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2021-09-15
- Ducolege Reappears the Magic Wound Healing Power of Fish Skin! DUCOLEGE BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2021-09-15
- Xinliwang Nano Copper Ion Mask/Donated to Taipei Huannan Market NVP-AUTO CO., LTD. / 2021-09-14
- Long-acting antibacterial and ultra-sensitive rapid molecular detection technology: nakedly perspect NATIONAL PINGTUNG UNIVERSITY / 2021-09-13
- Greater pharmaceutical adoption of Raman spectroscopy with new USP chapters METROHM TAIWAN LTD. / 2021-09-08
- Modernizing Pharmaceutical Assay Testing METROHM TAIWAN LTD. / 2021-09-08
- INORA-Control system conform to 21 CFR PART11 INORA PHARMACEUTICAL MACHINERY CO., LTD. / 2021-08-05