McGinley Orthopedics Changing the Standard of Care
Exhibitor: MCGINLEY ORTHOPEDICS
Booth No.: R634
A Surgical History in the Making
McGinley Orthopedics reduces the inefficiencies of manual orthopedic power tools and provides surgeons with full control utilizing augmented handheld robotics. IntelliSense Drill Technology® has built-in sensing technology making standard orthopedic surgeries safer and more cost-effective. "The IntelliSense® Drill comes equipped with depth measurement sensors, which are accurate to 0.5mm", explains McGinley.
In Bicortical Mode, once the sensors detect a specific change in material density, the system automatically powers off and displays the precise depth of the drilled hole. This high level of accuracy enables surgeons to eliminate the use of the manual depth gauge and confidently drill through bone without fear of injuring important tissues on the far side of the bone. As a result, the IntelliSense® Drill can eliminate or reduce the risk of misplaced or missized screws, thereby potentially decreasing the need for repeat surgeries. The IntelliSense® Drill has several modes including Bicortical, Set Depth, Multi-Cortex, and Freehand. This allows the IntelliSense® Drill to be used universally and can replace conventional systems.
McGinley's ingenious innovation in precision drilling can eventually allow surgeons to complete the surgery without the need for intraoperative x-rays and manual depth gauges, saving patients from excessive radiation, reoperations, and excess medical costs in common orthopedic surgeries.
Ever since it was FDA cleared and first used in 2015, the IntelliSense® Drill has quickly spread across the country. McGinley Orthopedics is applying this core technology in other types of surgeries requiring the highest level of precision such as the spine. In such complex scenarios, these applications will be able to detect and notify the surgeon when the drill has contacted the endosteal surface of the bone, which is critical for placing pedicle screws.
If you want to know more about us or products, visit our website: https://www.mcginleyorthopedicinnovations.com/
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- INORA Brand Strategy to Drive Revenue Growth INORA PHARMACEUTICAL MACHINERY CO., LTD. / 2021-10-20
- GoldenBiotech Oral COVID-19 Drug Antroquinonol Agreed by FDA to Extend Recruiting Severe Patients GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2021-10-19
- GoldenBiotech and Sanova Pharma Signs MOU for Cooperation of Antroquinonol in 23 European Countries GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2021-10-19
- 元健大和，犧牲三成營收的數位競爭思維 雲端給它機會搞破壞！助聽器小蝦米崛起戰記 DIGIBIONIC LIFESTYLE CO., LTD. / 2021-10-18
- 元健助聽器榮獲經濟部擴大投資 再啟數位雲端助聽器新局 DIGIBIONIC LIFESTYLE CO., LTD. / 2021-10-18
- Formosa Pharmaceuticals announce registration on Emerging Stock Board of the Taipei Stock Exchange FORMOSA PHARMACEUTICALS , INC / 2021-10-12
- GrowTrend : Breathing care at home service GROWTREND BIOMEDICAL CO., LTD. / 2021-09-27
- award of FSS for the Intellisense Drill MCGINLEY ORTHOPEDICS / 2021-09-24
- Intelligent gas sensing chip (I+NOSE) with ultra-low power consumption TAIWAN INTELLIGENT POLLUTANTS SENSING (TIPS) / 2021-09-17
- The high accuracy cancer screening service that focus on the early stage JUN ZHI BIOMEDICAL CO., LTD / 2021-09-17
- Lab scale cultivation equipment (Polycel series) MICRO-GIANT BIOENGINEERING CO.,LTD. / 2021-09-17
- Liebherr appliances ensure safe storage of vaccine DOUBLE EAGLE ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. / 2021-09-16
- Congratulations to Ducolege ‘s Award of 2021 Taiwan Top 10 - Cosmetic Products! DUCOLEGE BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2021-09-15
- Spreading love to EB Ducolege Biotechnology uses highly active collagen to care for wounds DUCOLEGE BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2021-09-15
- Ducolege Reappears the Magic Wound Healing Power of Fish Skin! DUCOLEGE BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2021-09-15
- Xinliwang Nano Copper Ion Mask/Donated to Taipei Huannan Market NVP-AUTO CO., LTD. / 2021-09-14
- Long-acting antibacterial and ultra-sensitive rapid molecular detection technology: nakedly perspect NATIONAL PINGTUNG UNIVERSITY / 2021-09-13
- Greater pharmaceutical adoption of Raman spectroscopy with new USP chapters METROHM TAIWAN LTD. / 2021-09-08
- Modernizing Pharmaceutical Assay Testing METROHM TAIWAN LTD. / 2021-09-08
- INORA-Control system conform to 21 CFR PART11 INORA PHARMACEUTICAL MACHINERY CO., LTD. / 2021-08-05