CerbACT Asia Holds Ribbon Cutting to Celebrate New Immuno-oncology Centre of Excellence
Exhibitor: CERBACT ASIA
Booth No.: R628
CerbACT Asia (Taipei, Taiwan), a Cerba Research and ACT Genomics joint venture, unveiled its new purpose-built facility to empower precision medicine for better patient outcomes.
The opening ceremony held on the 30th September 2021, was attended by distinguished guests virtually and in-person, marking the start of operations and expansion of the precision medicine offer in Asia.
Deep scientific expertise from both sides of the joint venture supports new growth areas for biotech and pharma clients globally to drive better patient outcomes across all phases of clinical trials. State-of-the-art technologies and instrumentation strengthen capabilities and services offered to clients on a truly global scale, including:
- Cutting-edge flow cytometry technologies
- Exploratory and next-generation IHC histopathology services
- PBMC and cell isolations from blood and soft tissues
Mario Papillon, CEO of Cerba Research, comments: “Our expansion with ACT Genomics validates our innovative history as a company. With this new centre of immuno-oncology excellence in Taiwan, supported by a larger scientific team and new instrumentation, we will continue to lead and change the shape of clinical drug development while helping our customers capitalize on cutting edge technologies and experienced scientists, for a powerful advantage in the oncology space.”
In the opening ceremony, Professor Pan-Chyr Yang, Academician of Academia Sinica and former President of National Taiwan University,: remarks, “We believe that CerbACT Asia can be a game player in the next generation precision health, which will benefit and take care of patients in Asia and all over the world.”
In the opening ceremony, Dr Johnsee Lee, Chairman of Precision Medicine & Molecular Diagnostic Industry Association of Taiwan, says, “A very important laboratory and a very important milestone…. An important collaboration between Asia and Europe.”
“Everyone here at CerbACT Asia is fully committed to provide high-quality results to our clients and hope to improve patient outcomes through precision medicine.” says Dr George Wei, Managing Director of CerbACT Asia.
“We are excited to create a union with Cerba Research. Together, we offer a broader range of top-notch technologies and services in Asia. The formation of CerbACT Asia echoes our firm dedication to the well-being of cancer patients, keen commitment to society, and unequivocal embrace of precision medicine” concludes Dr Hua Chien Chen, CEO of ACT Genomics.
About CerbACT Asia: An Immuno-Oncology Centre of Excellence that empowers precision medicine development and drives better patient outcomes by applying deep biomarker expertise to research and clinical development strategies. It is enabled by cutting edge technologies in Flow Cytometry (FCM), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), and PBMC / cell isolations, while functioning as a Central Laboratory in the APAC region. Working with biotech, pharma, government, and non-government organizations, our team is ready to turn precision medicine into action.
About Cerba Research: Is a strategic provider of diagnostic solutions and supports drug development by leveraging patient data and scientific insight to optimize R&D and commercialization globally. Providing early phase research, clinical development through central laboratory and diagnostic testing, assay and biomarker development and validation — through our global network of specialty laboratories. We partner with government agencies, non-government organizations, and pharma and biotech organizations to change the shape of clinical development and advance healthcare.
Cerba Research is part of Cerba HealthCare, a leading player in medical diagnosis.
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- GoldenBiotech Oral COVID-19 Drug Antroquinonol Agreed by FDA to Extend Recruiting Severe Patients GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2021-12-14
- GoldenBiotech and Sanova Pharma Signs MOU for Cooperation of Antroquinonol in 23 European Countries GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2021-12-14
- Foresee Pharmaceuticals announces interim results for FP-025 phase 2a trial in allergic asthma FORESEE PHARMACEUTICALS CO., LTD. / 2021-11-05
- Carbon-14 Metabolism Technology and Analysis Platform INSTITUTE OF NUCLEAR ENERGY RESEARCH, ATOMIC ENERGY COUNCIL, EXECUTIVE YUAN / 2021-11-04
- Is your PCR instruments with great precision? STARMOONTECH CO., LTD. / 2021-10-31
- I can hold everything ! STARMOONTECH CO., LTD. / 2021-10-31
- National Tsing ua University Product &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Technology Presentation in 2021 Bio Asia NTHU LS BIO-APP INDUSTRY-ACADEMIA ALLIANCE / 2021-10-29
- INORA Brand Strategy to Drive Revenue Growth INORA PHARMACEUTICAL MACHINERY CO., LTD. / 2021-10-20
- 元健大和，犧牲三成營收的數位競爭思維 雲端給它機會搞破壞！助聽器小蝦米崛起戰記 DIGIBIONIC LIFESTYLE CO., LTD. / 2021-10-18
- 元健助聽器榮獲經濟部擴大投資 再啟數位雲端助聽器新局 DIGIBIONIC LIFESTYLE CO., LTD. / 2021-10-18
- Formosa Pharmaceuticals announce registration on Emerging Stock Board of the Taipei Stock Exchange FORMOSA PHARMACEUTICALS , INC / 2021-10-12
- GrowTrend : Breathing care at home service GROWTREND BIOMEDICAL CO., LTD. / 2021-09-27
- award of FSS for the Intellisense Drill MCGINLEY ORTHOPEDICS / 2021-09-24
- McGinley Orthopedics Changing the Standard of Care MCGINLEY ORTHOPEDICS / 2021-09-24
- Intelligent gas sensing chip (I+NOSE) with ultra-low power consumption TAIWAN INTELLIGENT POLLUTANTS SENSING (TIPS) / 2021-09-17
- The high accuracy cancer screening service that focus on the early stage JUN ZHI BIOMEDICAL CO., LTD / 2021-09-17
- Lab scale cultivation equipment (Polycel series) MICRO-GIANT BIOENGINEERING CO.,LTD. / 2021-09-17
- Liebherr appliances ensure safe storage of vaccine DOUBLE EAGLE ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. / 2021-09-16
- Congratulations to Ducolege ‘s Award of 2021 Taiwan Top 10 - Cosmetic Products! DUCOLEGE BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2021-09-15
- Spreading love to EB Ducolege Biotechnology uses highly active collagen to care for wounds DUCOLEGE BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2021-09-15