CAMCEVI 42 mg Injection Emulsion Launched in the U.S. for the Treatment of Advanced Prostate Cancer
Exhibitor: FORESEE PHARMACEUTICALS CO., LTD.
Booth No.: R101
– U.S. Launch Supported by Accord BioPharma's parent company, Intas Pharmaceuticals –
DURHAM, N.C., April 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Accord BioPharma, the U.S. specialty division of Intas Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. focused on development of oncology, immunology, and critical care therapies, announced today, in partnership with Foresee Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., the U.S. launch of CAMCEVI® (leuprolide) 42mg injection emulsion for the treatment of advanced prostate cancer in adults. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the New Drug Application (NDA) of CAMCEVI from Foresee Pharmaceuticals on May 25, 2021. CAMCEVI™ 42 mg injection is exclusively licensed to Accord BioPharma in the U.S. for commercialization.
"The U.S. launch of CAMCEVI validates the importance of Foresee's pioneering Stabilized Injectable Formulation (SIF) technology and is a monumental step toward fulfilling our mission of improving on a standard of care," said Dr. Ben Chien, founder and Chairman of Foresee. "We know that Accord BioPharma shares in that important goal."
CAMCEVI is the first-ever ready-to-inject sterile formulation of leuprolide mesylate for subcutaneous injection that comes in a pre-filled syringe with no mixing required. In an open-label, single-arm study of 137 adults who received 42mg of CAMCEVI on Day 0 and Week 24, CAMCEVI offered consistent testosterone suppression to castrate levels after the initial injection, from Week 4 to Week 48.1 CAMCEVI should not be used in patients with hypersensitivity to GnRH or GnRH analogs due to possible anaphylactic reactions.1 The most common adverse reactions (≥10%) occurring during a median follow-up duration of 336 days were hot flush, hypertension, injection site reactions, upper respiratory tract infections, musculoskeletal pain, fatigue, and pain in extremity.1
"Accord Healthcare has been providing quality pharmaceutical products in the U.S. since the early 2000s. Through this partnership with Foresee on the launch of CAMCEVI, we are excited to formally launch Accord BioPharma with razor sharp focus on specialty pharmaceuticals, which will go beyond biology to bring more access to high-quality medicines to patients across the U.S.," said Binish Chudgar, Chairman, Accord Healthcare and Accord BioPharma.
"Foresee's technology allows us to offer a therapy for advanced prostate cancer that is both effective and convenient for practitioners, with the pre-filled syringe providing simplified preparation that leads to an improved treatment experience for healthcare professionals," said Chrys Kokino, President of U.S. BioPharma at Accord BioPharma. "CAMCEVI marks an important example of our philosophy – going beyond biology – in action."
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- Home Visual Acuity tester- Don't let pseudomyopia become real myopia EYEMIKAN BIOTECH INC. / 2022-09-21
- Third-party Study Report: Investigation of Shear Stress Exerted on Proteins by Different Pump System LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2022-08-01
- Third-party Study Report: Investigation of Shear Stress Exerted on CHO Cell by Different Pump System LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2022-08-01
- Third-party Study Report: Pump Particle Shedding Evaluation LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2022-08-01
- Bio Asia-Taiwan 2022 Opening! Vitae Biomedical showcases the new outstanding achievements. VITAE BIOMEDICAL CO. LTD. / 2022-07-30
- Joint Genomic Analytics Platform from Advantech, GARAOTUS and WASAI GARAOTUS (SYSTEX GROUP) / 2022-07-30
- FDA Grants the Pre-EUA Meeting Request by GoldenBiotech’s Applied Antroquinonol to Treat COVID GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2022-07-30
- Antroquinonol, Committed to Innovative & Breakthrough Therapy to Improve Quality of Life GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2022-07-30
- Italy participates for the third time in BIO ASIA with 7 companies ITALIAN ECONOMIC, TRADE AND CULTURAL PROMOTION OFFICE IN TAIPEI TRADE SECTION / 2022-07-29
- AcadeMab makes its mark at 2022 BIO USA ACADEMAB BIOMEDICAL INC. / 2022-07-28
- Taiwan's AcadeMab develops groundbreaking therapy for COVID-19 Omicron variant with potent neutraliz ACADEMAB BIOMEDICAL INC. / 2022-07-28
- Foresee Announces European MAA Approval of CAMCEVI for the the Treatment of Advanced Prostate Cancer FORESEE PHARMACEUTICALS CO., LTD. / 2022-07-27
- TaiMed is your reliable biologics CDMO partner TAIMED BIOLOGICS INC. / 2022-07-27
- US FDA NDIN approval for Deglusterol, a new dietary ingredient for blood sugar control CAREGEN CO., LTD. / 2022-07-27
- 2022BioAsiaTaiwan-Golden Biotech Seminar Registration_Innovative Breakthrough_COVID-19 to Oncology GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2022-07-27
- Amaran Biotech Introduces the First Fully-Automated Robotic Aseptic Filling Line in Taiwan AMARAN BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. / 2022-07-25
- "Montefarmaco’s portfolio covers the main segments of the self-medication market" MONTEFARMACO OTC SPA / 2022-07-22
- TMU BioMed Accelerator | 2022 Batch Demo Day (Register Now) TAIPEI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY / 2022-07-22
- BUCHI wins Swiss Export Award 2022 BUCHI TAIWAN CO., LTD. / 2022-07-21
- Automation and innovative design of BUCHI’s new Spray Dryer markedly improve spray drying performanc BUCHI TAIWAN CO., LTD. / 2022-07-21