Foresee Announces European MAA Approval of CAMCEVI for the the Treatment of Advanced Prostate Cancer
Exhibitor: FORESEE PHARMACEUTICALS CO., LTD.
Booth No.: R101
Taipei, Taiwan, May 31th, 2022 – Foresee Pharmaceuticals (6576.TWO), (“Foresee”) announced today that the European Commission (EC) has approved the Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) for CAMCEVI® 42 mg prolonged-release suspension for injection, for the treatment of hormone-dependent advanced prostate cancer and for the treatment of high-risk localized prostate cancer and locally advanced hormone-dependent prostate cancer in combination with radiotherapy. The approval is applicable to all 27 European Union (EU) Member States, Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein.
“We are very pleased CAMCEVI 42 mg has been approved in the EU. This European Commission approval represents another exciting step toward our mission in improving the standard of care and the lives of patients,” said Dr. Ben Chien, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Foresee. “It also demonstrates the success of Foresee’s pioneering Stabilized Injectable Formulation (SIF) technology. We truly want to thank the tireless work from the team, our remarkable licensing partner Accord, and the long-term support from all stakeholders as well.”
CAMCEVI is the first-ever ready-to-inject sterile formulation of leuprolide mesylate for subcutaneous injection that comes in a pre-filled syringe with no mixing required. The approval of CAMCEVI 42 mg follows the positive opinion granted in March by the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA), based on data from a successful Phase 3 study in 137 Advanced Prostate Carcinoma patients, where treatment with CAMCEVI 42 mg injection every 6 months was demonstrated to be effective, safe and well tolerated. The primary efficacy end point was the percentage of subjects with suppression of serum testosterone (≤50 ng/dl) by day 28 and from day 28 to day 336 in the intent-to-treat (ITT) population. The primary efficacy endpoint was successfully achieved in 97% of subjects, with mean testosterone concentration suppressed below castrate levels to 17.6 ng/dL on day 28. The most common (≥10%) adverse reactions were hot flush, hypertension, injection site reactions, upper respiratory tract infections, musculoskeletal pain, fatigue, and pain in extremity.
CAMCEVI 42 mg received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval and Health Canada marketing approval, for the treatment of adult patients with advanced prostate cancer in May 2021 and November 2021, respectively. CAMCEVI 42 mg injection is exclusively licensed to Accord Healthcare in the E.U. for commercialization.
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- Home Visual Acuity tester- Don't let pseudomyopia become real myopia EYEMIKAN BIOTECH INC. / 2022-09-21
- Third-party Study Report: Investigation of Shear Stress Exerted on Proteins by Different Pump System LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2022-08-01
- Third-party Study Report: Investigation of Shear Stress Exerted on CHO Cell by Different Pump System LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2022-08-01
- Third-party Study Report: Pump Particle Shedding Evaluation LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2022-08-01
- Bio Asia-Taiwan 2022 Opening! Vitae Biomedical showcases the new outstanding achievements. VITAE BIOMEDICAL CO. LTD. / 2022-07-30
- Joint Genomic Analytics Platform from Advantech, GARAOTUS and WASAI GARAOTUS (SYSTEX GROUP) / 2022-07-30
- FDA Grants the Pre-EUA Meeting Request by GoldenBiotech’s Applied Antroquinonol to Treat COVID GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2022-07-30
- Antroquinonol, Committed to Innovative & Breakthrough Therapy to Improve Quality of Life GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2022-07-30
- Italy participates for the third time in BIO ASIA with 7 companies ITALIAN ECONOMIC, TRADE AND CULTURAL PROMOTION OFFICE IN TAIPEI TRADE SECTION / 2022-07-29
- AcadeMab makes its mark at 2022 BIO USA ACADEMAB BIOMEDICAL INC. / 2022-07-28
- Taiwan's AcadeMab develops groundbreaking therapy for COVID-19 Omicron variant with potent neutraliz ACADEMAB BIOMEDICAL INC. / 2022-07-28
- CAMCEVI 42 mg Injection Emulsion Launched in the U.S. for the Treatment of Advanced Prostate Cancer FORESEE PHARMACEUTICALS CO., LTD. / 2022-07-27
- TaiMed is your reliable biologics CDMO partner TAIMED BIOLOGICS INC. / 2022-07-27
- US FDA NDIN approval for Deglusterol, a new dietary ingredient for blood sugar control CAREGEN CO., LTD. / 2022-07-27
- 2022BioAsiaTaiwan-Golden Biotech Seminar Registration_Innovative Breakthrough_COVID-19 to Oncology GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2022-07-27
- Amaran Biotech Introduces the First Fully-Automated Robotic Aseptic Filling Line in Taiwan AMARAN BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. / 2022-07-25
- "Montefarmaco’s portfolio covers the main segments of the self-medication market" MONTEFARMACO OTC SPA / 2022-07-22
- TMU BioMed Accelerator | 2022 Batch Demo Day (Register Now) TAIPEI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY / 2022-07-22
- BUCHI wins Swiss Export Award 2022 BUCHI TAIWAN CO., LTD. / 2022-07-21
- Automation and innovative design of BUCHI’s new Spray Dryer markedly improve spray drying performanc BUCHI TAIWAN CO., LTD. / 2022-07-21