BUCHI wins Swiss Export Award 2022
Exhibitor: BUCHI TAIWAN CO., LTD.
Booth No.: S1330
Technology company BÜCHI Labortechnik AG, a provider of high-quality laboratory and process solutions, came out on top against Altoo (wealth platform) and GWF MessSysteme (complete resource management solutions) at this year's Export Award event organized by Switzerland Global Enterprise, an organization promoting Swiss exports and Switzerland as a business location. "BÜCHI Labortechnik AG impressed the jury with its crystal-clear market development strategy," explained jury president, Ralph Siegl, on the reasons for its decision. "Thanks to its consistent and graduated organizational development, BUCHI is able to provide the necessary competencies in its international target markets when required in order to realize its potential."
Navigating a successful course through the pandemic
With 20 market organizations and numerous distribution partners on all continents, BUCHI generates 97% of its sales abroad. The success factors of BUCHI's export strategy include the "Swiss Made" quality label, a high quality standard for instruments and services, a clear focus on core competencies in technologies and applications, and regional marketing with direct customer contact and on-site customer support. "We are proud to be taking this year's Export Award home," said Roger Baumann, CEO of BÜCHI Labortechnik. "Last year, our business was heavily affected by travel restrictions, supply and logistics bottlenecks, and trade conflicts as a result of the pandemic. We see the award as recognition of our flexibility, and our ability to continue to act in a targeted manner during these turbulent times, but above all as testament to the strong performance of our workforce in international business."
Core competencies in technologies and applications
This year's award was presented live again, in front of a large audience, under the leadership of Ruth Metzler-Arnold, Chair of the Board of Directors of S-GE and former member of the Swiss Federal Council. Forming part of the sold-out International Trade Forum on the topic of "Mastering complexity – taking off internationally", Roger Baumann elaborated on BUCHI's recipe for success during the award ceremony: "What started as an artisan business over 80 years ago has grown into a global glass, mechatronics, and technology company. We have a high level of expertise in our relevant technologies and applications. This is why our specialists around the world actively help our customers find the perfect solution for their application in research and development, quality assurance, or production. In order to leverage this in-depth knowledge, we are systematically building up our own market organizations to deliver on our promise of quality."
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- Home Visual Acuity tester- Don't let pseudomyopia become real myopia EYEMIKAN BIOTECH INC. / 2022-09-21
- Third-party Study Report: Investigation of Shear Stress Exerted on Proteins by Different Pump System LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2022-08-01
- Third-party Study Report: Investigation of Shear Stress Exerted on CHO Cell by Different Pump System LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2022-08-01
- Third-party Study Report: Pump Particle Shedding Evaluation LEVITRONIX GMBH TAIWAN BRANCH / 2022-08-01
- Bio Asia-Taiwan 2022 Opening! Vitae Biomedical showcases the new outstanding achievements. VITAE BIOMEDICAL CO. LTD. / 2022-07-30
- Joint Genomic Analytics Platform from Advantech, GARAOTUS and WASAI GARAOTUS (SYSTEX GROUP) / 2022-07-30
- FDA Grants the Pre-EUA Meeting Request by GoldenBiotech’s Applied Antroquinonol to Treat COVID GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2022-07-30
- Antroquinonol, Committed to Innovative & Breakthrough Therapy to Improve Quality of Life GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2022-07-30
- Italy participates for the third time in BIO ASIA with 7 companies ITALIAN ECONOMIC, TRADE AND CULTURAL PROMOTION OFFICE IN TAIPEI TRADE SECTION / 2022-07-29
- AcadeMab makes its mark at 2022 BIO USA ACADEMAB BIOMEDICAL INC. / 2022-07-28
- Taiwan's AcadeMab develops groundbreaking therapy for COVID-19 Omicron variant with potent neutraliz ACADEMAB BIOMEDICAL INC. / 2022-07-28
- CAMCEVI 42 mg Injection Emulsion Launched in the U.S. for the Treatment of Advanced Prostate Cancer FORESEE PHARMACEUTICALS CO., LTD. / 2022-07-27
- Foresee Announces European MAA Approval of CAMCEVI for the the Treatment of Advanced Prostate Cancer FORESEE PHARMACEUTICALS CO., LTD. / 2022-07-27
- TaiMed is your reliable biologics CDMO partner TAIMED BIOLOGICS INC. / 2022-07-27
- US FDA NDIN approval for Deglusterol, a new dietary ingredient for blood sugar control CAREGEN CO., LTD. / 2022-07-27
- 2022BioAsiaTaiwan-Golden Biotech Seminar Registration_Innovative Breakthrough_COVID-19 to Oncology GOLDEN BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP. / 2022-07-27
- Amaran Biotech Introduces the First Fully-Automated Robotic Aseptic Filling Line in Taiwan AMARAN BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. / 2022-07-25
- "Montefarmaco’s portfolio covers the main segments of the self-medication market" MONTEFARMACO OTC SPA / 2022-07-22
- TMU BioMed Accelerator | 2022 Batch Demo Day (Register Now) TAIPEI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY / 2022-07-22
- Automation and innovative design of BUCHI’s new Spray Dryer markedly improve spray drying performanc BUCHI TAIWAN CO., LTD. / 2022-07-21